Thursday, April 22, 2010

love stories everywhere

I'm doing my IA for psych.
I have been writing for 2 weeks, but hadn't really had a chance to finish writing it(procrastination).
Today, I finally got a class time to start writing again.
I finished mostly, but not the hardest part.
I wonder how awesome it is to sit in the Starbucks, watching the chilly winds blowing people's hair outside of the window. It's getting warmer. The sun doesn't go down till 9pm nowadays. Summer is coming and I'm excited.

I have tons of stuff to do(homework,Extended Essay, and hurray preparing for final tests!)during summer. and I'm going to go to travel w/ my mom as well. my mom is planning stuff like the places we go and stay. interesting enough:]

I love love songs and lyrics. Well, I like songs anyways. sometimes, it's very exquisite how songs captivate our emotions and all that kind of stuff.

I keep listening to this song. I had never heard of him, but I know him now.
he's one of my favorite singers.




What happened between two of them?
I guess everyone wants the new change and hopes to go somewhere. But I think small happiness is always around us. It's just too small and hard to see it. Yes, I sometimes afraid to leave because there are so many things I don't know/understand. Bad things are everywhere, and I'm sometimes all alone. But I would take a risk rather than staying all same. If I want something, I will try to get it. If I don't want things in certain ways, I don't try to manipulate anything. philosophy.

He made lots of good music, so you can check out in Youtube:]



here is another beautiful song:]



I listen to foreign language music. I can't understand, but sometimes lyrics don't really matter anyways.

I wanna make this blog more creative someday.
I will work on that eventually:]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment