Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I fell in love with TW.

I had a long trip to Taiwan last month. I visited three friends of mine there and met new people. It was hot. Really hot. I couldn't stand under the sun with my jeans on for five seconds. I wore shorts instead. 

Taiwan was beautiful, warm, and friendly place.


Taipei⇒Kaoshung⇒Taichung⇒Yilan⇒Taipei


The most memorable place in this trip was Yilan which's located in northern Taipei city. I visited there with my friend called Bay(we lived in the same homestay for two years. She now works in Taiwan) and one more person, the guy. THE GUY??? 

Bay and I spent a whole day in Taipei city in July 17th. The end of the day, we went to the coffee shop where Bay's cousin works. And "the guy" came there to talk to her cousin, too. He was funny and nice. 

We, three of us, sat together in the coffee shop. Bay explained that I came from outside of Taiwan, and blah blah blah (she also told him that I really like eating..too much information)

He suggested us to go to Yilan and he wanted to come too. He had a twin brother who already had a girlfriend, so he invited them too. I was so excited going new places I've never been before. 

The day I planned going to Yilan was on July 25th. One week away from we set the date in Taipei city. During one week, I went down to Kaoshung and Taichung meeting my friends, Wendy and Michelle. 

It was awesome. I went to night markets countless times. Laughed, walked, talked, slept and laughed again.

I will write about Yilan trip on the other day. Now I should get going to have dinner:]


3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I'd love to go. Glad you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh Haruna.

    These pics are so cool.

    And the GUY?!

    Bay works in Taiwan now? I didn't know that! Wow...

    I'm so glad you had so much fun.
    You have to tell me everything!

    And you're so luckyyyyyyy to have traveled so many places! And you like eating lol haha

    Welcome back <3

    ps. My word verification was "dipole"!!???!!! Chemistry?!!!!! Auuuugh not school please no school I wish it would be summer forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u should visit my country too,Indonesia.
    ;)
    anyway, i love ur blog!
    waiting for ur next post.
    ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete