Tuesday, April 27, 2010

zhu you ni

 i took a nap for 2 hours after i came home. I had a dream.  

i was on the bus. it was a red bus. everything was red (I've never seen black and white dreams. my dream is all colored). 

It was a red sleeping bus. In the bus, 5 people were waiting for sleeping places to be empty, so they could take a rest for a while till the bus got to our destination, home.
 
While I was waiting my turn to get the sleeping place, I was annotating Brave New World soliloquies(doing homework in dream?how sick is that.). Then a guy spoke to me in Japanese and asked me what i was doing. I said, "this is my journal task. should be done." he laughed. I smiled.

I asked the driver when I could get the place to sleep. He couldn't understand English. And I felt my words kept slipping away. He was driving through the place I've never been. It was dark, so I wasn't able to see the sceneries. 






i got a new book to read :D 

2 comments:

  1. what a strange but cool dream. i never remember my dreams anymore):

    hahaha you were doing homework! = =

    i like this song! your blog is really cool!

    ps. thanks for using my header! i'll make you another one to fit this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha me either I usually don't really remember my dream, but this one. bizzare!
    Yeah, I like this song too:D
    really??thank you!that'd be great<3

    ReplyDelete