Wednesday, April 28, 2010

let's be more than this

   here 


  


that's why I like love songs?








my favorite chocolate bar is 98 cents. 




        don't tell anyone, please.











I'm so addicted to blogging now. and I'm so sugar-high as well. Just because I put makeup(thanks wendy), ate an ice cream and had a nice day.
tomorrow, I'm not gonna eat for 30 hours(no breakfast, lunch, dinner, and no breakfast again). It's 30-hour Famine. I'm gonna sleep over(my friend said we were not gonna sleep at all for a night) in our school. I have a guitar tutor tomorrow as well (try to memorize codes!). It's been sunny for long time. I like rainy day although I used to dislike that. It feels like in a romantic movie when it's raining. but I like to see sky is still bright after 8 o'clock, summer air, and and silence. ah, I have to go back to my real world. thanks alot internet. IB IB IB IB and EE EE EE



2 comments:

  1. I sent you the new banner! :DDD

    WOAH you survived 30 hours of not eating!!! GOOD JOB hahaha :D

    How was the sleepover at school? did you sleep at all?

    IB IB IB IB D:

    EE EE EE EE )':

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAI thanks for reading :D

    i'm still not doing any homework = = too much to do. don't have any idea for ToK fallacy...

    hey, you're using the banner yaaaay!

    oh btw for the banner, make sure you don't click: Shrink to fit.

    DON'T CLICK IT because then it makes it smaller! :D so try deleting it, and then uploading it again but before you click upload, UNCHECK shrink to fit.

    ReplyDelete