Thursday, May 6, 2010

I like you the way you are

"....My soul's been corrupted by society. My imagination knows no peace, my heart no satisfaction. Nothing counts for me. I grow used to sorrow as easily as I do to pleasure, and my life gets emptier everyday. The only thing left for me is to travel. As soon as I can I'll leave. Not for Europe, through, not on your life. I'll go to America, Arabia, India. Perhaps I'll die somewhere on the way. At least I can be sure that with storms and bad roads to help this final solace will last me a while." [Pechorin "Bela" A Hero of Our Time]

I like what he says here:]

"I'm still in love with her....I'd give my life for her. But she bores me."  -Pechorin-


"Why, it's not in the nature of things. An unusual beginning must have an unusual end." ←fallacy 




I need more quotes quotes quotes...
i can't stop coughing..maybe because I was wearing t-shirt last night. my presentation is tomorrow!
oh my TOK has been torturing me for 2 weeks. better do work and work no more procrastination: D



  unknown 

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love Pechorin too!

    If only the picture of him on the cover was better = = And not Mr. Piccini-like.

    LOL

    Good luck on TOK, my dear! I heard you switched your topic! I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh yeah that cover picture is like..uh lol
    Mr. Piccini aww I like him and I aways mix up his name and Mr. Piccini<3 :D

    haha thank you<3
    I'm glad that you learned how to say dog in japanese today!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the book too!

    Except the picture on the cover isn't Pechorin. It is actually Lermentov. :)

    ReplyDelete