Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I watched 2 movies today, tomorrow is EE work day**


The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to Erimentha, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
I just found this tag in Erimentha's blog, thank you for creating this cute tag:] 




Abracadabra, Wow!

I like boys who know about themselves and girls who admit.
I like movies which inspire me in some funny way.
I like European cities and cultures.
I like looking up clear sky.
I like Starbucks' couches. 
I like smiling, giggling, and laughing.
I like to have staring contests (even though 90% of time I lose).
I like this feeling after I have nice talk with my friends.
I like to think I'm still young and have so much to do.
I like travelling by myself (but I also like to travel with someone). 
I like to express my feelings as straight as possible even though it sounds a little weird. 
I like music. 

I love 

Today I yearned more than 20 times in my English class ( I saw people also did that across the raw). 


I hate getting up late in the morning and don't have time to eat breakfast. 
I hate sometimes I have only one way to look at things. 
I hate to say, "whatever". 
I hate dreams-never-come-true.
I hate presentations. 
I hate crying because my eyes are itchy.
I hate I can't spell sometimes. 
I hate sometimes words slip away from me.




I hate this, wow...
sorry




sorry, I don't know where I got this picture. Please let me know! :]

1 comment: