Friday, May 21, 2010

a moment ago


















I got an award from mimi from soyconfessions<3 
thank you!



The Rules


1: Copy and paste the above button onto your blog/website.


2: Answer the questions below.


3: Pass on to bloggers you love, notify them about being tagged.





1. Who is your style icon?

style icon??hmm..I don't know.


I like to wear as simple as possible. But I do wear completely different style of clothes sometimes.
My mood decides everything in 3 minutes each morning.




2. What's your favorite socialite lit book?
I actually thought books which were provided by school were too good to teach us life lessons(it's hard to describe.. well I meant they were mostly boring!).


But I really like 1984 by George Orwell I read this year.
It makes me think think a lot. 
I think I should read more "good" books. I haven't even read Alice in Wonderland. What a shame!

3. Favorite party theme?
Just eat and talk (later on, drink will be added to this theme probably).

4. Go to Halloween Costume?
Halloween?
I think I'm too old to wear costume haha
but I love candies.



5. Extravagance you can't live without?
Internet..


I wonder if I was born in like 1900.
Hopefully, I found more interest in books..instead of watching Youtube videos:D 

6. Living Person(s) you admire?
My mother, my homestay family, some of my teachers I met.
My mom, thank you for teaching me how to walk straight!
My homestay family, thanks for teaching me how to live with other people and respect!
Some of my teachers, thanks for showing me how to tell jokes and all that!



7. Greatest Fear?
hmm, probably death, but I don't know why. 

8. Trait you deplore in yourself?
Being rude, uncommunicative, unrespectful, and so on and on.


I will work on that.

9. Which talent would you most like to have?
Not to be shy around people. Some people tell me I'm not shy at all. Yes..I am.
I wanna have this talent that I can talk to everyone.
Without being weird around them.

10. Greatest Achievement?
coming here, at this place.



my EE....I finally bought materials!

4 days weekend came. And I'm okay.
I found some really really lovely images from other blogs. 
I love cherry-blossoms. Too bad I will not have a chance to see them at my home town next few years.
Instead of going back there to see them, I will go to other place to see something else!

unknown


Have A Good Weekend:]

1 comment:

  1. I love cherry blossoms too! There are some really pretty ones in Vancouver or somewhere around there.

    Have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete