Sunday, May 23, 2010

to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die








i hope I can finish my life with the words, "And they lived happily ever after."




So true. I'm very normal until you get to know me, too. And the other way around.


I miss snow roads.





see through your heart.




my dream.




aww
Yes, he has good taste in music. I love the Smiths as well.




I miss watching plays. I have had chances to visit the theaters in Vancouver this year, but I don't think it happens next year. Teachers don't count that as CAS hours anymore. Unless you are really enthusiastic watching plays and don't care about spending few hours for preparing tests, it's hard to go there again. At least for me. 
I sometimes don't quite understand what they say. Maybe we get back seats and far away from the stage(it causes problems with my hearing). But I remember a year ago, I went to watch this scottish play with my first roommate, Bay, I couldn't get any word actors spoke. I was just sitting there, yawning. 
Unbelievably, I can get some lines and laugh at these nowadays. Those small steps/progresses I took/made by time to time will make something cool I believe.  I don't know how a small thing makes life interesting. Maybe one play, one movie, one language, or one person. Something may change something. 
I haven't done anything special in my life yet ( like hey, I met M.J.Fox in person!). But does all people have to be so special? hmm maybe. 

I'm currently looking for the book called "Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks. 
I regret I watched the movie before reading the book...The book is always better than the movie. The movie was so cute and artificial. It seems like "Aww that's sweet." and one second later, I should go, "It's just a movie." Life is already not perfect. It's good to watch "perfect/too beautiful" stuff through the screen. 

going to sleep good night! going to wake up 7am tomorrow even though I don't have school tomorrow. 
Thanks for reading:]

3 comments:

  1. 500 Days of Summer was a cute movie (: siiigh. it seemed more real than any other rom movies i've watched lately.

    I watched a walk to remember! well, half of it. i was too bored to finish it... :S

    i really wish we could go to more plays tho... i loved the plays we went to.

    OMFG you missed the last one right? IT WAS THE BEST D: arrrgh i wish you could've went. the guy was sooo cute and i SPOKE to him afterwards. haha.

    ewww we have math test tmr. and stupid chem and bio and french i hate it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha

    I love those kind of stories tho <3
    the guy in a walk to remember, he's so awesome:D

    ah well,,,you don't know that I cried sooo hard after hearing you guys talking about it D:
    jkjk :DDD I will go see that next time! and I definitely gonna see that guy too;]

    ewwwww!
    oh boy..I don't wanna see that chem test...That was the worst nightmare I've ever had;(
    Thanks for commenting<3;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I must say I really like the way your blog looks. As humans our lives are filled with experiences that good or bad we always learn something and why not share all of that with the world right. So thank you for taking time to write and share your stories with blog community. I'm looking forward to read your posts.
    Love Send Ari

    http://forinspirationclickhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete